Monday, October 24, 2016

Freelance



     Lately, what I have been thinking about is about the soccer team for school. Since I havent been going to the practices im worried that they might tell me something. They probably might say im not being committed in being in the team. But what im really looking forward to is for the season to already begin because when i play it helps me forget of my troubles even though if its only for a short period of time. 
Image result for soccer team

So far in school i am doing okay


Soccer season started but im not in the team. I didnt tryout due to family problems and its just really upsetting. Now without playing it just doesnt feel right anymore Im stuck with problems all my problems seem to just be piling up its really hard for me to focus on things

Image result for stressed


Image result for report cards











I got my report card on saturday, to be honest im not proud of them. I know i can and have potential to do better i just need to study more and remember important days when something is due. I need to pick up my grades in ap spanish, physiology, and geometry.I have to start staying for tutoring to try and pick up my grades and make a difference and prove people wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment